There are a lot of things that make me happy. Lots and lots of little things. Like the color pink, bows, Chuck, ruffles, cupcakes, chocolate, Alias, coffee, friends, laughter, books, movies, Trop 207, she and him, and really the list could go on for a very long time. But that is enough for you to get the general idea.
Today I have decided to make a new addition to that list - and since I like it so much you get to see it, and hear all about it (because I know you have secretly hoping I would talk about this for a long time now - or not). So here it is, the newest thing that makes me happy is pretty reusable shopping bags. Angela got this one for me last time she was in Hong Kong which is enough on it's own to make it awesome.

But have no fear that is not the only reason I love it -here is the list:
1. It has Pink in it
2. It has bows on it
3. It is nice and girly
4. It folds up into a cute pouch which is always in my purse.
5. It has a Velcro closure (yes I think Velcro is cool)
All of these things combine to make me very happy. I love walking out of Fresh and Easy toting this little guy full of good eats, it never fails to put smile on my face.



2 comments:
That is a very cool bag! I'm jealous, especially the part about a pouch that you can carry with you. I have quite a few shopping bags (none of which are attractive) but I am forever forgetting them in the car. I remember when I get to the checkout, and then it is too late. Bummer! By the way, the list of things that make me happy include reading Mandy's funny blogs and talking to Mandy on the phone : ) I miss my Mandy!
I like that bag, very cute and i love the idea of the pouch as well, how smart.
Post a Comment