Monday, February 1, 2010

Tis the Season

.........of Taxes.
Hello overtime day #1.
I have a feeling my life is going to become less eventful.

My goals for tax season 2010 are as follows:
(boy I am really into lists these days - or well yesterday and today)
1. From this day forward I will not complain about working overtime (forming a countdown to April 15th does not count as a complaint).
2. I will realize that even though I must work on Saturday, I am not getting up any earlier than I would have gotten up on my own, thus I am not missing out on sleeping in.
3. I will not put my life on hold. I have the tendency to say "oh my it's 7 o'clock, it's SO late I can't possibly go to the grocery store, or see my friends or do anything fun." because I am weird and like to act like an old women and go to bed early and think 7 is late. But it's not, so I need to stop thinking it is. I can still have a life.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Nice tax season resolutions Mand! Have fun!