Today I somehow managed to get myself in the middle of a small war. Two men were battling for my attention. Man oh man the things I have to put up with at work. This is something that has been brewing for quite some time lying just under the surface…………until today when it all came out in the open.
I was accused of cheating on someone. Yes that’s right cheating – stares were exchanged – words were said – and feelings were hurt.
It all started about 20 months ago when I began my job here. You see I receive a great deal of packages from UPS. I get at least one delivery each day. Needless to say I am on a first name basis with the UPS man, I may go as far as saying we are friends, I mean really we chat everyday.
As part of my job I also send things out, but when I do so I use FedEx. Enter the Fed Ex man with whom I am also on a first name basis. He likes to stop by and chat, but I do not see him quite everyday, we are probably only 3 times a week friends.
Usually UPS man comes in the morning and FedEx man comes in the afternoon. Therefore they never meet. I did not plan it this way it just happened; all was kept under wraps, until today. I was in the midst of signing for a FedEx envelope when Mr. UPS man came in, scowl in place and accused me of cheating on him.
I was slightly stunned, and did not know quite how to react. All I could picture was Dwight and Andy dueling over Angela on the office. Obviously this was not the same situation but it made me laugh regardless. I do believe we got everything straightened out. They each agreed to go back to their normal delivery schedules as to avoid seeing each other.
Drama Drama Drama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh my Mandy! It is so nice to have your blog back the last few days to give me my daily laugh! By the way, be sure to stick with UPS and Fedex man, remember those postal workers can be dangerous.
Love, love, love this story. It is pretty incredible. You're just a heart breaker!
Post a Comment