Last night I was among the sea of people who attended Biola's Mock Rock. The show was to begin at 8pm. I arrived at 7:50 to my horror I saw an unbelievable amount of people lined up waiting to get in. For those of you who are familiar with Biola's campus I shall describe the inanity to you. The line began at the side door of the gym it was approximately 10 people across and it wrapped around the student services building, up the stairs by common grounds, around the fountain, past Bardwell and down past Sutherland. YIKES!! I didn't think I was going to be able to get in. Thankfully I know people in high places and Lindsey was able to pull some strings and get in without waiting at all. Wahoo!
Cameroony is here on Spring Break and had the joy of waiting in line since 5pm to get us prime seats. Really Mock Rock was not this crazy when I was in college. I had no idea people camped out for hours to get good seats. But I was thankful none the less. After all who wants to miss out on gasp DANCING at Biola.
Both Jake and Hannah were participants in this grand event.
Hannah was in the SOS group, which places third (WAHOO!!) with there retelling of the classic tale of Robin Hood.
Jake was a rebel. Obviously with that hair.
1. There was a Mascarade Theme, therefore the whole show began with a clip from Phantom of the Opera.
2. I have not heard so much NSYNC and or Justin Timberlake music in many many years.
3. One group even included a song from High School Musical 3!!!




1 comment:
All I can say is "WOW"
Post a Comment