Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Carlos!

My friend Carlos is a really great Guy!

When Shannon got kicked off the bachelor I thought he might cry.


Stronger than all other people I know,

When it comes to moving furniture he is a pro.


Many a damsel in distress he has saved.

IHOP pancakes is something he has often craved.


Big and strong like Arnold he would like to be,

He is one of the most thoughtful and generous people I shall ever see.


Happy Birthday Carlos!!!




Yesterday Carlos, and Heidi became Sam's club members. It was such an exciting event in his life that he stopped by with candy to celebrate. I however and a bit partial to Costco as I am a member there - soon we will be having a Costco vs. Sam's Club pizza battle. We will be taste testing a slice of pizza from both locations to see which one is better. If you would like to become and official judge in this upcoming competition please let me know.


Costco RULES!! Sam's Club Drools!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! sams club pizza shall rain victorious!