Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Old News

Remember way way back in December when I went to the Biola Christmas Tree lighting and got interviewed for the Chimes? It's ok if you don't, seeing as even I had forgotten about it. At least until today. When I stumbled upon this article.

I totally made the cut. I was in the Chimes, for the first time, WOOT WOOT!!! If you don't want to read the whole article I won't hold it against you. Because if I'm honest I don't think I even read the whole article. Here is a the small (as in one sentence) expert that talked about me.

Mandy Floch, who graduated in 2007, said she knew about the Tree Lighting while she was a student at Biola, but ironically was attending for the first time this year as an alumna.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! You are famous! A famous "alumna". Is that the feminine version or singular version of the word?

lindsey said...

Wow who is that cool alumni

Angela said...

MANDY!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!

that is cool.