Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend was Jeni's wedding. WOOT! Off to Portland Angela and I went. A great by product of this wedding was that I got Friday and Saturday off of work, so wonderful. We met up with Megan and Jeni at the Portland airport and we were off to the festivities.

The rehearsal went well, although the coordinator did not have a sense of humor, and at times I am pretty sure she was fed up with us. Next we headed off to dinner. The oh so large Cruteau family hosted the whole gang, serving quite the spread of mexican food. Megan was soon getting followed by Travis, while Angela and I made fast friends with little Maddie (Josh has 8 brothers and sisters).....who quizzed us on our Spanish skills.

Saturday went by impossibly quick, but with no problems. Thirty minutes before the ceremony, Jeni, Megan, Angela and I were lounging in the bridal room chatting up a storm. Trying so hard to figure out why there was not more to do and why we did not feel at all stressed. As you can see from the pictures below Jeni looked AMAZING!



A huge thanks goes out to the Wilder family who was beyond generous to us bridesmaids. We all had such a fun weekend!

2 comments:

lindsey said...

I wanted to hear a story about losing you luggage, since that always manages to happen to you. Pops told me he saw something on facebook that said you lost your luggage, or I mean the airline lost your luggage.

Mandy said...

Yes well I want to see pictures of your belly - but you know we don't always get what we want.

The luggage story will be added today...........when will my pics be added to your blog??????