Thursday, May 27, 2010

ch ch ch changes

Big news in the life of me.
We have a house!
YAY, feel free to celebrate with us. WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is all happening so quickly. After weeks of rejection and disappointment and unrealistic fears of homelessness we, Angela, Rachel and I, officially have a house to move into. Now begins the madness. Packing, packing packing. We will after all be moving THIS weekend. Moving involves so many small tasks, I am currently working on setting up all of our utilities so that we will have water and electricity when we move in - such luxuries we must have to live. Then we shall change our address with the post office (and the bank and everywhere else), thank goodness for mail forwarding. Making the big 10 mile move from La Habra to Fullerton OH YEAH! And tonight Angela and I are going to purchase our new beds -another EXCITING event. So many things happening in the next couple of days.

No comments: