Sunday, May 23, 2010

HART

Hart Hall was my home and workplace for three wonderful years of college. I loved everything about it, especially the people. Still to this day even, I met some of my best friends in Hart, including Angela.

My junior year I was and RA in Hart working with what I would say was the BEST staff ever (no bias here) and the GREAT Ryan Low. After nine years in Hart Ryan and his family are moving. It is a good thing I suppose for him and his family but my initial reaction is of sadness. I can't imagine Biola without Hart Hall and I can't imagine Hart Hall without the Low's.

Saturday evening they hosted a farewell BBQ for all of their old RA's. Obviously not all 70 odd people showed up, but I was surprised to see how many are still in the area. It was a fun little reunion, my staff had a pretty good turn out 5 out of the 8 of us. Lots of catching up and swapping of favorite staff memories. Here is a little then and now photo for yall.

Now:

Then:

No comments: