Monday, May 17, 2010

Tales from the Crib

Yay for short weekend getaways! I have returned from Arizona, from a sweet little visit with Lindsey, Kevin and Gavin. A weekend filled with LOTS of activity and very little sleep.

Saturday morning Gavin was kind enough to give me a tour of his new bedroom. While I was looking around a small object in his crib caught my eye. Upon closer examination I found a quilt, a pillow and a teddy bear and Uncle Cameron's ID card? WHAT?

Does anyone else find that strange? He evidently found it after Cameron's last visit (a month ago) - took it to bed with him one night, and it has yet to leave the crib. I guess we all know who Gavin's favorite uncle is. I mean he is not sleeping with my old driver's license.

On a different note I have to say that I have NEVER understood this whole Justin Bieber phenomenon. Seriously don't get it. And I feel like that is saying a lot coming from me lover of High School Musical and Hannah Montana. BUT Gavin, well Gavin definitely has the Bieber Fever. He knows when Justin comes on the radio. He will stop everything he is doing and start dancing. He will run to the TV or computer just to be closer to the sound of Justin. He may be quite popular with all the tween girls, but I don't think he even knows the effect he is having on the one and two year olds of this world. Baby baby.............. needless to say I had one of his songs stuck in my head all weekend.
[Gavin this is for you buddy]


Oh AND I should probably mention that he grew a third eye while I was there.

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh, so funny! I told Cam he had to read your blog cuz he was featured, and he was worried. He said that is never good. I told him, that this time it wasn't anything embarrassing. He enjoyed it very much. The funny part is that we have been discussing Justin B a lot lately, he has been on every show it seems. Cam feels the same as you about him, actually, he dislikes him even more. So, it seemed the whole blog was aimed at him. I am quite surprised that you don't enjoy him, it must be a sign that you really are growing up : )

lindsey said...

Love the blog post so funny, even funnier is that picture of Gavin, it cracks me up.