Last night we had the official face off, Costco vs. Sam's Club. Here are the contenders.

Here is the crew who participated in the taste off. Carlos and Heidi began the evening on the Sam's Club team, Angela and I began on the Costco team.
But where did we end? What was our conclusion?

To ensure that this was in fact a legitimate taste test Heidi served as the administrator so that we had an odd number of participants so there would be no tie. Then each contestant was blindfolded, and fed pieces of each pizza, without know which was which of course.

Then we got to chow down on all of the leftovers. YUM YUM!!!
The final consensus was that Costco pizza is better than Sam's club. I stuck to my gut on this one and stayed with the Costco pizza while Angela and Carlos did a little swap and traded sides.
The Champion Pizza!Also I would like to throw out a big CONGRATULATIONS to Carlos who just got accepted to APU's Masters in Social Work Program. Way To Go Carlos!



4 comments:
this is a super fun post. Way to go Mandy!
How does the cost compare? If they are the same, the Costco is significantly larger. Nice research project guys. Maybe you ought to compare ice creams next time or frozen yoghurt.
That was fun! Thanks Mandy for the encouraging balloon.
I'm with you Costco pizza is way better.
Post a Comment