LOVE chocolate! Generally speaking I prefer dark chocolate, but in desperate situations I will settle for milk chocolate. As of late people have decided I needed a little fattening (lets hope it is not some foreshadowing of a Hansel and Grettel typed scenario) I have still been working on finishing up all the candy that Jake gave me for Valentines day and then Sunday Carlos and Heidi came over for a surprise visit bringing with them five gazillion pounds of candy. Now I have more chocolate than I know what to do with – therefore I must keep eating.
Today however my chocolate eating placed me into a rather embarrassing situation, and I am not just talking about the amount that my coworkers saw me devouring. I got a little hungry around 10 o clock per the usual and I decided to break into my candy stash a little early. I was nibbling away while going about my work. This may not come as a shock to you, but I am not the cleanest eater, usually I spill or dribble things and generally just make a mess. Today was no different. At one point I got up from my desk and a coworker asked me what was on my pants. Of course I did not know.
Let’s just say that I sat on some of my chocolate crumbs and they proceeded to melt leaving me with a nice chocolate spot on my pants. WOW! That is exactly how I wanted to walk around all day. I made a mad dash for the bathroom determined to right this dreadful situation before I suffered any more humiliation. After a little bit of work I was able to get the chocolate cleaned off my pants – but what was I left with? A rather large wet spot. Is this really any better?
At this point there was pretty much nothing left to do but laugh about how ridiculous this was. Thankfully after some time my pants did dry – and I think they are pretty much back to normal. No remnants of the days mishaps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
my my! bahahahahahaha how funny girl! I never intended to embarrasse you in front of co-workers! I love that you have a stash of candy now from us. I think that's great.
Post a Comment