Each day on my way to work I see the same cars and the same people. The same man walking out of Arco with his cup of coffee, the same kid rocking out to his ipod at the bus stop, the same couple walking to McDonald's. Today I saw all of the usuals and one unusual. Spider-Man.
Yes I saw Spider-Man. I was so surprised I had to do a double take, but sure enough it was him. Or rather a man in a Spider-Man suit, no mask. There he sat on Artesia, waiting for the bus ever so patiently. On his way to save the world I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I wonder if he is friends with "Catwoman" or "God" from Spokane?
That is hillarious, even more funny right now is I just read moms comment. Good ol Spokane bus station.
Post a Comment