Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The WEEKEND!

So this weekend I got to spend some time with some of the sibs, and the nephew. Can you believe I managed to spend 24 hours with little Gavin and not take one photo? So unlike me, usually I take millions. I had to wait until Lindsey ever so kindly emailed me some photos to make a weekend recap post.

We had a little mini reunion in the great city of Riverside, where we all met up for the graduation of Mr. Nate Holt. Here is a nice photo of us cool Floch kids, we were just missing little Cameroony.

If you look nice and close you can see my AWESOME sunburn. Two layers of sunscreen and I still got fried. I should probably just stop going outside since every time I do I turn into a lobster.
Now what kind of Aunt would I be if I did not post and inordinate amount of photos of this little guy? After all he is possibly the cutest nephew EVER! Don't be fooled by the look on his face, he does actually like me. I know I look just a smidge more happy than he does. But that is only because he was tired, being as popular as he is can be quite draining - it is in no way a reflection of how he feels about me.
And just for kicks you get one more.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

These were my two favorite pics of the ones i sent you. The first one of you I especially love you look quite gorgeous.

Mandy said...

Aw thanks Dollface, your so nice!

Becky said...

fun pictures! Were you blowing kisses?

rach said...

OHHH Lil' Gavin is SOOOO CUTE!!!