comment #2: was just checking for new post, and saw this post and your bump photo together - man you and Cam look so much alike in those two pictures. The same silly smirk : )
Ha ha, I saw this and thot "Wow, he must really like that burn-your-throat blue stuff, he's drinking it AGAIN!" And then I realized the pic is from his grad party. Congrats again, Cam Cam!
3 comments:
WOOHOO! now if he could just get all his books : )
comment #2: was just checking for new post, and saw this post and your bump photo together - man you and Cam look so much alike in those two pictures. The same silly smirk : )
Ha ha, I saw this and thot "Wow, he must really like that burn-your-throat blue stuff, he's drinking it AGAIN!" And then I realized the pic is from his grad party.
Congrats again, Cam Cam!
Post a Comment