Tuesday, September 28, 2010

HEAT wave

Yesterday was HOT! Like really really excruciatingly uncomfortable, record breaking, i checked it hotter than Lindsey in Arizona, 112 degrees HOT. And wouldn't you know it our air conditioner (at home) decided to stop working over the weekend. I guess he just decided since it was officially autumn he could take a vacation, no such luck.

It always makes me laugh when things [like great heat or earthquakes] happen and you log on to facebook to see that everyone you know has a similar status. It makes me want to break out in song "We're All In This Together" from High School Musical. I didn't update my status to anything heat related, but I am blogging about it, so I guess it is all the same.

With no AC we had to be a little creative when it came to finding ways to keep cool. Enter my FAVORITE summertime treat the SLURPEE:
with the help of  icy cold beverages, numerous fans and the entertainment of Chuck, we did our best to keep cool.
thankfully today is only supposed to be 102, the house will be a little cooler

No comments: