Friday, September 17, 2010

like old times

Pop's was in town last night, he took Jake and I to dinner at Round Table. SO good!












Back in the days of Spokane Round Table was one of our family favorite's [well I guess technically it is probably still a family fav, we just don't all go together because we live scattered amongst three states]. Always with the pan style peperoni and garlic twits. Since living in CA I have only eaten Round Table three times, always with the parents and Jake or the Holts and Jake. Funny. I like it, lots, why don't I eat there? Maybe I only associate it with the fam, like I subconsciously won't let myself eat there without them as it would make me depressed? Who knows.
Love ya fam..........and Round Table :)

P.S. to the fam do you guys see what sacrifices I make for you all? I avoid eating really good pizza, so that I can share that experience with you. Now that's LOVE!

1 comment:

Becky said...

oh my! I am so extremely and passionately touched! Such a family girl you are!!! Wish I had been there with you :/