Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the bump

Yesterday I looked like this:

not the best photo I realize, but for the purpose of this post it will do. please take note of my hair. SLOWLY it is growing out.........to the point now that with a lot of hairspray and bobby pins I can the the front pulled back. like the above photo.

so yesterday i arrived at work, and the first thing my coworker says to me is......[not hello or good morning] do you have a bumpit in your hair?
 Eeeeewwww! No, no bumpit.
my "bump" if that is what we must call it, was SO not that big. really i had to angle my head in that photo just so you could tell there was one there at all.

2 comments:

Megan said...

My google reader showed just the title of your post at first and my mind went straight to baby bump :) Weird!

I like the hair! Miss you friend.

Lara said...

Hey, don't be hatin the bumpit. Not that I have one, but it might be useful for certain "hur-do's". The other day Violet said to my dad: "Poppo, watch 'dis!" then she shook her beaded braids and said "Hur, Mommy did." So cute!