Monday, February 20, 2012

bliss

OHMYGOODNESSDOESITGETANYBETTERTHANTHIS?!?!?!?
two of my favorite things chocolate and mint and chocolate and peanut butter. 
best combinations EVER!!
Oh I think it does. My apartment is currently on overload of candy and junk food. Thanks to Valentine's Day and the cute little girl scouts that came to our office. I forgot to eat dinner last night. Around 9:30 I realized I hadn't eaten and though to myself that is so strange I'm not even hungry. But then I remember the half a bag of peanut butter M&M's I ate along with the handful of dove dark chocolates and the last of the pink m&m cookies. Woops! I'd like to say it's all ok because I went for a longer run Saturday but I yuck that is A LOT of candy.

And and one point I was sitting in bed....watching Netflix, drinking tea and eating M&M's when I accidently dropped a couple of them into my tea. For the record not a good combination. It didn't taste good and it didn't look good - the hard candy shell didn't hold up to well, it floated to the top in many small peices. Note to self, can't hold cup and eat candy at the same time.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Well, its good to get it all out of the way long before Easter decides to show up :) Bonus, I am thinking maybe it was a generous favor Lindsey did you by eating the chocolates I brought ;)