This morning when I left home this is what it looked like (more or less) kind of sad, emptyish and awfully yellow. But when I return, oh when I return home tonight it shall be filled with a great glory of a couch. After what feels like an eternity of backorders and what I am now calling "the great delivery debacle of O 12" it is finally scheduled to be delivered today. And thank goodness I have an amazing sister who is willing to cart over her three children and camp out in my apartment for a few hours because otherwise I don't know that it ever would have been delivered.
I am SO excited!!! And I am pretty certain my TV time will increase just because of the couch, sad but true.
And for the record I would like to say that it is really bothering me that the blanket is not folded - in the photo. Like so much so that I want to go fix it and take a new picture. But that is pathetic, and not an accurate portrayal of what my home looks like. This is what it really looks like - overtime has finally set in like full blow out of control this week, and let's just say I got nicely acclimated to not staying late. All of the sudden 10 and 11 hour days seem KILLER and my housekeeping has gone sharply down hill. Hopefully I will readjust soon or the next seven weeks may be a bit painful.




1 comment:
the remote is out of it's little holder area too! fix it fix it
So excited to see your new couch. I may have to take a trip out to come sit on it.
Post a Comment