Did you see that coming? I should have, from a million miles away. I set myself up. Let's just say there was a different first yesterday than I described. The first day I actually DID work over time. haha. Thankfully not too late. Just an extra forty minutes, or well an hour and forty minutes if you count that fact that I take a lunch break. Shocking right? Me go without eating. Usually I am chowing down on the candy bars at 9am but not yesterday. I was so busy I completely forgot to eat. Woops!
Perhaps that is how I have lost those ten pounds since moving here. So you know I ate my carrots and sandwich for dinner on my drive home at six pm. Looks like I saved a few bucks on food and make a few extra in overtime, so really it's a win win!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment