Monday, February 27, 2012

winner

winner chicken dinner.

Had a super huge turn out the year entry wise......uhm that was sarcasm. My parents were technically the only people who entered on time. Thanks mom and dad. My favorite part of their ballots would have to be the write in's on the bottom both felt the need to specify Becky (aka mom) and Milt (dad) as if I would have so many Becky and Milt's send in ballots I would not know who they were.

Those late entries....the California crew I missed watching with you guys - and Rachel who gets bonus points for quickly filling hers out as her plane boarded for take off.

For the second year in a row the winner is Becky aka mom with 19 of the 24 correct. And quick props to pops who is the only person to have guessed Meryl would pull out a win - didn't see that one coming.

I had a great time watching with my little companion. Teaching her the ways of the Academy Awards. We feasted on enchiladas, nachos and ice cream. Painted our nails dressed up for the occasion.
Clearly she was channeling the artist....with her hat. And the best part was every time the audience applauded she would too. It was fun Audra girl although you fell asleep before the good awards were given out - you did at least get to see Kermit and Miss Piggy probably your favorite part.

And the bonus point up for grabs earlier in the week both Elizabeth and mom got it right the answer was War Horse. Right up there with Avatar on the list of movies I will most likely never ever see.

1 comment:

Becky said...

WooHoo!!!!! I feel like such a winner!

Love your viewing companion too! She is so classy and subtle that girl! I must say that I was very sad that they didn't perform the songs, I was really hoping for a viewing, maybe a live version even, of Man or a Muppet!