Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the first

Today is the first....of many things. February of course. The first day of tax season at my old job and most importantly the first first of February in four years that I will NOT be working overtime. Que the party horns and celebration.

I will of course eventually have to work overtime seeing as I still work at a tax office, but this job only believes in working overtime when there is work to be done. Now that is something I can get behind. I used to work ten hour days and spend a good portion of them sitting and doing nothing....or blogging. It really made the day go on forever and ever. Now, however I will end up working just as many overtime hours as before, just in a more condensed format. We'll see if I still like this better by the time April 15th rolls around. I may be begging for the boredom of before. For now I shall not worry about it and enjoy the normal 8 hour days while I still can!

Happy February First to you all!

No comments: