Monday, September 27, 2010

SEW what?

Saturday morning Hannah stopped on over for a visit and sewing lesson. After a couple of hours I came to the realization that I am not much of a teacher. It is evidently difficult for me to explain things, I just know how to do them, not how to tell others how or what to do. So it was a little bit of an adventure, but she did come out of it with two pretty sweet and very Hannah headbands.
here she is in action
Finished product #1
the awesome extra large bow headband
we had some slight difficulties at one point.....but on the bright side I learned how to change the needle on my machine.
and #2 braids and bows Oh MY!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

cute headbands, the bows are adorable.

Becky said...

super cute and very Hannah! Nice job teaching Mand. It is harder than you would think to explain the things you just do automatically.

Hannah! said...

AH yay Mandy!!! You were a great teacher! lets just see if I could reproduce them on my own now.. haha I had fun.. excellent times, lets do it again!