This post is for Mom and Lindsey........all other people reading this is your warning that you may get bored, or just not really care.
Last night I got to take the grand tours of the houses Jake and Hannah are living in this year. Jake's house is SO big. Which is a very good thing considering they have eight guys living there [yikes!]. Here is Jakey-poo in his and Joey's room. Their closet was by far my favorite part, the left half which belongs to Jake is all bright colors and then the right side, Joey's half is all blacks, greys and muted colors, quite the contrast.
Visiting Hannah's house it was fun to see the little love seat that journeyed through Biola with Angela and I, still getting some love with a new group of students. By far our best purchase off of BUBBS, only $5 and four years later it is still sitting pretty. Here is Hannah sitting on her orange bed, she and Lindsey managed to pull out the largest room in the drawing.



3 comments:
Nice! Thanks so much for the mini tour! Would love to have seen even more. So glad you got the grand tour. All 3 of you in cozy houses this year! You could have a progressive dinner : )
I liked the post too. fyi.
Thanks, I do appreciate it.
Post a Comment