Tuesday, February 21, 2012

#4

It's that time again, time for you to fill out your Oscar ballot and enter my fourth annual Oscar challenge. You can get your ballots here jot down your answers and email them to me (mandyfloch[at]gmail.com). All entries must be received by 3p.m. Phoenix time (yes I don't know what time zone I currently live in so  I leave it to you to figure it out).

Have no fear, I am way behind on everything this year. I have a lot to catch up on before I can decide my picks. Last year by this time I had seen all ten best picture nominations and now.....well there are not even ten nominees and I have seen so few of them. BUT I have to say there are quite a few I have zero interest in I'll give you one guess as to which is my #1 I probably will never ever ever see that movie. If you think you know what it is post it in the comments and I will give you and extra point on Sunday if you are right.

Happy movie watching.

Oh right how could I forget there is a prize, movie tickets of course. And if you win and want to take me with you I would not turn you down.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Guess who is going to see the descendants on Friday? Pretty legit, huh?

Mandy said...

I am quite impressed - you going with Elizabeth?

Elizabeth said...

Haha...yup! We're going together. :) And I have only seen the Artist among the Best Picture ones...this was a sad non-movie-watching year. But I will take a stab and send you my ballot. :) And regarding the one you don't want to see...I will vote "War Horse."