Right near my front door there is a light. Thats a good thing, you know having light and all. However, there is ALWAYS a bird perched on it. I had come to the conclusion that it was fake. I'm sure that sounds strange, but it never moved. Every time I looked it was in the same place - so I had concluded that it was a fake bird put there to keep away the real ones...you know so they didn't poop on everything. It made sense in my head.
Yesterday I was unlocking my door when all of the sudden it moved. The bird was not fake after all. It swooped down right in front of me. I was so surprised that I screamed. Yup out-loud, screamed! Next thing I know my across the hall neighbor is outside assessing the situation. Embarrassed much? As I tried to laugh off the situation and explain my irrational fear of birds I did take a minute to appreciate the fact that he came out to check on me. Nice to know that someone may come rescue me if I scream. Although we'll hope I never need to see that one through. hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
This is hillarious! That is good to know that he would have come to your rescue had it been a real emergency.
what a good neighbor! make you think of our awesome fullerton neighbors? kent and rhonda I mean!
Post a Comment