That's right after five months living in our house it has finally happened. The very thing we used to joke, in the oh wouldn't that be funny but only because it is SO pathetic kind of way, that it would happen to us. And really I thought we would make it, I mean five months is a long time. We were doing good. Then, something happened. I don't know what, but we had two incidents within five days. YIKES!
The first incident was Saturday. Rachel called me, just to chat, see what I was doing and ask me a question. Nothing bad on it's own, but she was in her room. Sitting at her desk. She called me, thinking I was in my room, 20 feet down the hall [I was actually at the store, but she didnt' know that]. Then last night, it happened again. I was laying in bed, reading when I got a text message. I thought to myself who could be texting me at this hour? I look down and guess who? Angela, from the next room.
After writing this I have used my killer Nancy Drew sleuth skills to draw a conclusion as to the cause of the sudden increase in "incidents." I think it's the weather. It is finally cooler here, and I LOVE it. But due to the coolness once bundled in a toasty environment weather it be a bed or a desk chair, we don't want to leave it, even to chat with one another. Therefore instead of resorting to yelling, which would, cause an initial feeling of panic as yelling does not often occur in our house, we have resorted to the phone.
On a different funny note, this morning as I was getting ready for work my boss called me. Which is quite abnormal, I had no idea what he was going to tell/ask me. Well, he needed a ride. HA! He rides his bike to work most days, he had gotten a flat. SO............... I was given the task of picking him up from the side of the road and taking him in to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment