Kirspy Kreme and I have had quite the relationship. It was love at first bite, and from there, well I was a goner. I may have written a persuasive letter to the company when I thought I would die because there were no stores in our fine city. Then I may have taken said letter, and a hat with me to my job interview when they did build one in Spokane..........and I may have eaten more doughnuts in the two years that I worked their than most families eat in a lifetime. The only downfall of working there was that my car ALWAYS smelled like doughnuts......and myself for that matter.
Anyways, yesterday a coworker brought in a dozen original glazed. I died. Maybe I should have become a police man because really there is not much better to me than a cup of coffee and a doughnut. So I got my coffee, picked up my doughnut and headed back to my desk. In my excitement to eat the yummy goodness in my hand I just could not wait the 47 seconds that it would take me to walk back to my desk. I dug right in. Taking a bite while walking.
I am no multi tasker, usually I have a hard time simply carrying my coffee back to my desk without spilling, so why I thought I could walk, carry coffee and eat at the same time, I don't know. I ended up getting a nice bite of paper towel with my doughnut. Gross! Not quite the taste and texture I remembered.
On a different although food related note. I am SO excited to eat mashed potatoes tomorrow. Oh my, I love Mashed Potatoes probably even more than I love Krispy Kreme, where ever the potatoes are placed on the table is where I will be sitting, don't even try to stop me. I took RADS, don't mess.



No comments:
Post a Comment