Monday, November 22, 2010

something there that wasn't there before

That would be of course my fav Beauty and the Beast song. Which I/we got to see on Saturday night. Uh can you say FUN FUN FUN? Because yeah that's what it was. And really what would an evening out with Mandy and Angela without a moment or 10 of misdirection while driving? Not complete that's what. Only a car load of girls could get lost in a mall parking lot. hehe Angela actually got part of it on video, we found it quite entertaining.
So anyways enough about our misdirection. Before we left Rachel kindly took our photo in front of the fireplace, which made me feel like we were going to prom. Which is strange since I never posed in front of a fireplace with a prom date.........but still growing up the fireplace was the photo backdrop of choice. And as you can see it is such a good backdrop [......right because you can see it and all]
After taking a completely unnecessary U-Turn, doing two McDonald's drive by's, a tour of the left half of the South Coast Plaza parking lot, the lower level of a parking structure and a phone call later we made it to Maggianos for dinner.
Tasty!
Dinner took a little long/it took a while to wind around to the complete upper most back corner of the parking garage and walk down to the box office and get in to our seats. So we unfortunately missed the first song. Sorry Tori I know it was one of your favs. But once allowed to enter it was so lovely.
[did you happen to notice that Elizabeth and I are nearly twins? we just have such exceptional taste.]

2 comments:

Angela said...

tale as old as time...... describes our getting lost adventures...

rach said...

Oh sooo fun! I want to see Beauty and the Beast...Alan and I thought it would be good. I miss you Mands! I love the new pictures of your Christmas tree...way to upgrade from the artificial:)